Monday, September 14, 2009

Caught Kneeling

I sat Audrey in the family rm while I cooked dinner (in eye-shot). The sound of silence caused me to look up - and there she was - helping herself to her toy box. This may not seem like a big accomplishment but it highlights her ability to get what she wants! (I should also mention the toy box wasn't even on the pink blanket when I left the room??) This "discovered" look on her face is priceless.
Also ~ she's ALMOST crawling (will keep you posted) and she finally has that twinkle back in her eyes. She's been sick since August 19th (starting with a UTI) and ending (hopefully!) with this current virus (We think the kids are coming off H1N1) After weeks in a fog she's finally her old, happy, spunky self ~ yay!

(Just ignore my MN accented "whatcha doin' ya der' hey?")

No comments: