Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Art Street

When I told uncle Ryan we went to art street he groaned "boring!" Well, either things have changed since we were kids or Ian is too little to know it's boring :)
We spent 5 hours walking around the crowd filled streets - it was sort of like our alternative to our annual MN State Fair trip. We enjoyed some excellent food, face painting, art projects, music & dance. Yes, he actually sat through 3 performances & immitated the dance moves during the show. There was also an "animatronic" wild animal exhibit that knocked Ian's socks off.
All the kids in line were girls getting butterflies. The lady sort of freaked out when he asked for a car...
Watch out Desi Arnaz!
I think he spent 2 hrs. playing all sorts of instruments to all sorts of music...
I like his freedom of expression & loose brush strokes ;)

1 comment:

WarmSocks said...

Looks like lots of fun!