I recently went on my very first trip by myself since becoming a mom.
My oldest, dearest friend of 20 years, Krista, let me step into her world for a few days.
It was great!!!

We climbed a mountain to see 3 breath-taking levels of elevation at Wallace Falls. I've never experienced nature's beauty the way I did out there with all the mountains, trees, green & water. Gorgeous!

While hiking may be second nature for Washingtonians (sp?) it was really hard for me! I'm extra proud of myself (and Krista for pushing me) to do the entire trail!


I got to see many amazing neighborhoods around Seattle and even experience 3 forms of Seattle's public transportation: cab, bus & the trolley (SLUT). My favorite form was walking... up the cobblestone hills and around downtown. Krista (a future Registered Dietician) introduced me to some of Seattle's finest at a "Foodportunity" sampling/networking event. Afterwards I tried Korean food for the first time at this place (Revel):

This was our sushi the night before - Ahhh-Mazing!! I think Krista needs to be a food photographer & critic on the side.

This is here for a before & after shot of my Seattle haircut:
Before

After
(I wish I could have brought Max back with me. He gave me a great haircut & spent more time on it than any haircut I've ever had. Very relaxing!)

Lunch at Pink Door on terrace - very pretty! Lots of locals informed me I was LUCKY because the weather was perfect & sunny.

Okay, the rest of my pics are scenic & think quite beautiful. If you're not into looking at other people's travel pics of random "artistic" things, then you can stop now ;)


Where they do the infamous fish throwing:
No comments:
Post a Comment