Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Treats

So, as I mentioned before, Ian got to fly to Kansas with mommy to have a fun filled fall weekend with Colleen, Greg, Greyson & Lyla. What did we do? T-Rex restaurant, Fun Run (think giant character inflatables, video games & miniature town/maze), wine, Chipotle, Papa Murphy's, Yogurtini, wine, Pumpkin Patch/Autumn-palooza-petting zoo-rides-play systems-hay maze-etc, wine, playground, Lego's, Tetris, and a small (but amazing) breakfast diner with the best cinnamon rolls in the world. I think that's everything! DOUBLE Buzz trouble - one Buzz is waiting for a flood ;)
The other Buzz is taking autographs & doing interviews
What a handsome family & even Lyla is smiling (or gassy?)
"Hey, Ian - let's just keep doing this over & over again?"
"Okay yeah!"
"Hey everyone - I smile a lot now! But seriously this photo makes me look like a chunk-a-lunk & I'm actually super tiny & petit. Must be the camera angle or outfit... not sure."
A farewell breakfast of eggs & waffles filled with good conversation (about Transformers) & lots of giggling.
Finally... The ZARUBA Halloween
We had a fun weekend including a Halloween party, Halloween movie night w/ friends, trick-or-treating & a pizza party with friends to wrap up the weekend. It gets more fun each year!
Audrey refused to wear the "Fairy" costume I had planned. Instead she complied with the hand-me-down "Bee" suit. Cute as a bug!
Buzz was all smiles & cute as can be! This was most of the gang we trick-or-treated with... something adorable about kids in costume running around excitedly collecting candy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!