Monday, April 19, 2010

Audrey's New Room

BEFORE
AFTER
I primarily posted these pics for Jen & Colleen who kindly begged to see the finished result :)
Here it is! I had so much fun making her room more girlie & adding to the Beatrix Potter theme we started with.

The mural was a work of "heart" (hee hee)
Seriously though it is my passion to create & the kids LOVE it... my only goal.
While painting, I became quite fond of all the critters... but I think this squirrel is my favorite.
Also the little owl in the tree which was Ian's idea.




Many of you know I'm addicted to my newly inherited sewing machine. I found a beautiful toile fabric to dress up the changing table & window. I also recovered the blue rocker with a luscious pink fabric... we're really happy with our cozy little nursery to snuggle with Audrey in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome job. That looks great!

Max said...

Julie, you are so talented. What a great room!

Mike and Karen said...

WOW!!! Julie, you have amazing talent. What a great room for little girl!