Recently Ian's been on a pendulum of either being completely sweet... or extra stubborn. He's at this magical age of saying some incredible things (good AND bad) hahaha. I wanted to share some cuteness...
While going potty one night he demanded a drink of water. We complied. He exclaimed his pee was stuck since it didn't make an immediate appearance. I explained his body was like a computer and needed to "process" the water first...? (Keep in mind I'm answering a million random questions a day). Now whenever he goes potty he delights in the idea, "My pee is in a computer!"
We just replaced his big pillow with a child size one - and I made him a fun "monster" pillow case for it. He was beyond thrilled - but his first thought: "I like it mommy but it's not big enough." Why? "There's not enough room for your head too."
Ian launched into a big discussion at bedtime about God. He asked, "How did God make me?" I told him that every baby is a miracle... it's like magic. Then he whispered excitedly, "Mommy, do you think God will do it again?"
Not to leave Audrey out - Her vocabulary is increasing by the day - she cracks us up! Not surprisingly her favorite words revolve around food: eat, more, cracker, apple, drink...
Train Cake
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment