Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year = New Living Space!

We are soooo excited about our recent expansion... as many of you know, we finished off the lower level with the big windows that had been "begging" to be seen. I'm happy to say the project is finally complete - on a budget - with much of our own hard work to show for it.
My favorite room is the new bathroom so I'll start there:
Scott helped me pick out & haul the vanity & (heavy!) quartz counter top - love it!
I laid the faux wood vinyl plank flooring which surprised me - looks & feels like real wood!

Thank you for the design inspiration here Karen & Mike!
we borrowed their board & hooks idea after seeing their bathroom
The Guest Room:

It's actually quite spacious so PLEASE come one, come all!

The "big play downstairs room" as Ian always says:
It sure does feel like a lot more room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks great! Well done.

RR said...

looks really great!