Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Road Trip to KC

We just got back from our 22 hour road trip! We went to visit Aunt Colleen, Uncle Greg & cousin Greyson. The kids did so great in the car ~ completely entertained and happy 95% of the time. They even gave us a bonus by sleeping like champs during the whole trip.
Here we are at a train themed restaurant. Ian is still requesting to go back (like every 5 minutes).
Greyson is 1 year younger and is generally obsessed with the same stuff Ian likes: trains, cars & Disney movies...
Buzz & Woody!
monkey see, monkey do
This was the best shot I could get & you can tell how FAST they were driving this thing!!
Ahhh... bathtime after a long day of play
Thanks guys! We all had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't envy you 22 hours in the car with very young kids. The rest of it sounds like lots of fun, though!

Unknown said...

Can I have Ian and Greyson's life?