
Ian was thrilled to get a "real" George and has hardly put him down since. He shares meals & toys and talks to him as though he's trying to teach him things. When I walked into the room and saw Ian holding George and pointing out the window saying in a quiet voice, "noh!" (snow) my heart melted. (Good thing the camera was close)
2 comments:
Ian you look so cute! Glad you and George are friends. Can't wait to see you soon. I love you!
Hi Julie, Brian and Ian,
I am going to Arizona with grandpa Neil to spend time with Jenny, uncle Rich and your cousin Jameson.
I will come and see you next. I can't wait to meet George! He is a handsome friend to play with all day long; I hope he never gets you into trouble! tee hee! monkeys need a lot of watching and now he knows about snow! what a lucky guy! love, nana
Post a Comment